Dear Fair Housing Lady,
I just discovered your blog….thank you! Do you have or know of a test that I can use with my staff? Thank you again.
1. This law is often confused with the FHA.
2. While people who have children are protected, people who have these are not.
3. You ______ say “Merry Christmas” in your advertising.
4. The only group which is entitled to reasonable accommodation.
5. The Fair Housing is Title ___ of the Civil Rights Act.
6. You can be accused of profiling because of these communications.
7. Discrimination based on these may become protected.
8. The age at which you should allow children to swim without an adult in your pool.
9. A form of mental disability can lead to this difficult to manage issue at your community.
10. What other animals other than dogs are used as guide animals?
11. The intent to discriminate in housing is legally ______________.
12. What is the protection that is currently being considered as the next federally protected class?
13. Do you take prospects out on tour if there is a thunderstorm?
14. What group of employees at your community cannot be sued for FHA violations?
15. This issue is one of the most frequently raised issues in fair housing.
16. Which of the protected classes represents the fewest complaints?
17. Who files the most complaints regarding fair housing issues?
18. There are how many federally protected classes?
19. You can be accused of linguistic profiling, which is based on __________.
20. May maintenance refuse to put on “booties” at the request of a resident?Google+